If there’s one thing I need right now it’s certainly a personal trainer! Lucky for me my Mum is just that. Life is hectic with 2 small children (aged 3 & 2) trying to keep on top of the never-ending washing and ironing. Keeping the cupboards filled with food and maintaining a healthy menu for the family is just some of our day to day chores.
If you’re like me when it gets to 7.30pm I drop like a fly, all I want to do is sit on my butt and do sweet fa. I guess that’s partly the reason I have put back on all the weight I was so happy to have said goodbye to. I certainly lack motivation at the moment, wah!
Wanna know some perks of having your own personal trainer?
- You can arrange a time that is convienient to suit your lifestyle (around work and kids)
- A personal trainer will do all the hard work so you don’t have to. All you’ll need to do is follow their advice/ plan!
- Feeling chunky and down about it? A personal trainer works with the facts and will be sure to turn that frown upside down once you start seeing the results. Click here to see proof provided by my Mum, Amanda.
- They will tailor your plan/ goals to suit the type/ shape of body you desire.
- There is no point in having a personal trainer if you’re not going to show 100% dedication. Just like anyone committed and passionate about their work a personal trainer wants to see results at the end.
- Don’t like going to your local gym as you think people watch/ look at you and you lack confidence? There are many PT that have a gym at home (like my Mum)
I asked my Mum to write 5 tips on how easy it is to have your own personal trainer under your belt, this is what she said…
New Year Fresh start
As a Personal Trainer working in the Hythe area of Kent I am going to be called upon to help some of you to kick start your New Year. I will assist with meeting some of your many goals to help change your health and well-being through lifestyle changes.
At your free 1 hour consultation we will discuss your health and current lifestyle and then look back after a short period to see how you have progressed. But for now here are my 5 tips about how to make that start
- Record your weight as a starting point and weigh yourself just once a week.
- Don’t diet, it’s not a permanent fix. Instead choose healthier foods with plenty of fruit and vegetables but do watch portion sizes. A food diary can help you stay on track.
- Begin to exercise as this is good for toning and strengthening muscles whilst boosting blood circulation that can help cleanse and clarify your mind. Why not involve a friend to keep you motivated or treat yourself to a Personal Trainer like me. (see below for website)
- Choose one short term goal (one week) and one long term goal (one month) and write it in your diary so that you can work towards it staying focused, so that when you achieve it, it will be meaningful.
- Make a small change wherever and whenever you can so that you replace bad habits for good ones no matter how big or small. If you have an off day start again tomorrow.
My Testimonials page at www.fitness-finesse.com speaks for itself such that when these 5 tips are applied they work.
All the best and good luck!
So there you heard it, how easy does that sound? You don’t even have to pay for your first consultation! BARGAIN.
Get in touch with my Mum, Amanda if you’re interested in getting FIT with a sexy new body for Summer, click here
If you don’t live locally have a look online and see if you can find a PT near to you.
I wish you all a happy Monday and just know there is always someone out there willing to help, you just have to take that first step.
Wanna get in touch? Contact me 🙂