Recently Big Fish Brand contacted me about sampling some of their salmon. I mean, how random is my current life? I absolutely love salmon! Not much of a fan on other fish but there’s something about salmon for me. Of course I said yes!
The salmon arrived in a large polystyrene box (I think) it certainly kept the 3 packets of fish frozen. I was very impressed how well these products got to me and the packaging. Enclosed in the box was a card signed ‘best fishes’ from Big fish brand. That was enough to get me on side…best fishes, haha! I love a sense of humour! Especially when it’s someone I’m collaborating with, 10/10 for that!
Piri piri –
Okay so I literally couldn’t wait to dig into the piri piri salmon that I completely forgot to take a picture of the packaging *hands over eyes* Wow…delish! It was super easy to cook.
- Simply open the packaging, remove the 2 fillets which are also covered in plastic
- Put on a microwavable plate
- Pierce the plastic with a knife
- Follow the cooking times as detailed on the back
- BOOM! There you have it a perfectly cooked piece of (in my case) marinated salmon. It tasted out of this world. The first piece of salmon marinated in piri piri and I absolutely loved it.
We also received 100% natural salmon fillets and fillets marinated with garden mint. All three are my favourites, is that allowed? I cannot recommend this brand enough. The products are yummy, quick and easy to cook. Here are some other great benefits of Big Fish Brand –
- Full of protien
- Rich in omega 3
- No smell, waste or mess
- Already boned
- Zap from frozen
- Award winning brand
- Cook from frozen